FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The U.S. FDA regulates food and beverages intended for consumption in the United States by humans or animals.
Edesia WorldWide, LLC provides Registration, U.S. Agent, and Regulatory Compliance Assistance for Italian Companies in the food and beverage.
FDA REGISTRATION AND U.S. AGENT REQUIREMENTS
U.S. FDA registration is required for all facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or store food and beverages that may be consumed in the United States by humans or animals.
Companies located outside the United States of America must designate a U.S. Agent for U.S. FDA communications.
Siamo in grado di organizzare la logistica per prodotti alimentari surgelati, freschi e secchi in tutti gli Stati americani, grazie alle partnerships con i più importanti distributori.
The U.S. market is the most important export market for European companies and is extremely interesting for a number of reasons:
- The US economy is now growing again, made up of over 310 million inhabitants with a medium-high GDP per capita.
- The political system is stable and attentive to the needs of both startups and existing companies
- the label “Made in EU” for Americans is synonymous with quality, history, and culture; for example, Made in Italy is always appreciated, even in areas which are not strictly consumer goods, such as machinery and related technology.
- The American bureaucracy has clear and simple rules, it’s transparent, doesn’t hinder development but instead is at the service of businesses, and provides quick answers regarding any authorizations or permits.
- There are real incentives (tax credits, low cost loans, etc) to companies that invest and hire local staff
- The cost of energy is minor compared to that of Italy and Europe.
- The labor market is flexible, built on meritocracy and growing your business.
- The resolution of litigation between companies is quick. Corruption and extortion are virtually absent
The above considerations make the U.S. market attractive for all companies in the world and also the most competitive; it is therefore a necessary first step to study the entry strategy through a detailed market research analysis and solid business plan.
Internationalize your company
You must involve the entire company that needs to get the processes and service levels that meet US standards.